TRADEMARKS & PATENTS
t2i offers a “one to one” intellectual property guidance service; the service aim is to involve directly users in the strategic evaluation of their intellectual property assets.
It supplies the following services:
- Guidance on national, international, European and community application procedures
- Prior art search services for trademarks, patents and industrial models
- Assistance in filing trademarks and industrial models applications
- Guidance in understanding the details of a patent text
- Guidance on strategic protection of intangible assets.
The t2i PatLib Centre (Patent Library Centre) is accredited with the network of European Patent Information Centres (PatLib) run by the European Patent Office (EPO) and by the Italian Patent and Trademarks Office (UIBM).
UNI CEI DESK
Accredited by the Italian National Unification Body (UNI) and the Italian Electrotechnical Committee (CEI), the t2i UNI CEI Desk is the local office for the dissemination of information and knowledge on national and international technical standards as well as for the planning and delivery of training courses.
The UNI CEI Desk allows users to:
- Identify and consult standards applied to products and services
- Purchase standards and other publishing products of official standard bodies
- Keep their stock of standards up to date
- Gain information on standards and requirements updates
- Update their technical standards competences connected with their products and activities.
Piazza delle Istituzioni 34/A
EDIFICIO M 31100 TREVISO
Tel: +39 0422 1742100
Fax: +39 0422 608866
PIP Patent Information Point di Rovigo
Via del Commercio, 43
Tel: +39 0425 471067
Fax: +39 0425 471574