‘t2i technology transfer and innovation’ is the innovation agency promoted by the Chambers of commerce of Treviso, Verona and Venice (aka ‘Venezia Rovigo Delta Lagunare’) established in 2014 from the merging of activities, projects, personnel and facilities of two other entities: ‘Treviso Tecnologia’ and ‘Polesine Innovazione’. In 2016 also ‘Verona Innovazione’ joined t2i thus extending the services also in Verona district.
t2i supports companies in defining and developing innovative pathways through the establishment of networks for technology transfer and the deployment of value-added services for industries and organisations also by means of co-funding programmes at local and european level.
AIM: APPLIED RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AS KEY DRIVERS TO GAIN COMPETITIVENESS
The aim of t2i is to support companies in making innovation an on-going corporate process that will make them regain competitiveness in the market.
t2i is a reliable and consolidated research partner whose work with an extensive network of local, national and international centres of excellence (such as the Fraunhofer Institutes in Germany) allows the creation of “tailor-made” multidisciplinary work groups to meet clients’ needs.
t2i is registered on the national research registry of the Italian Ministry of education and research (id code 61304BMV) and belongs to the university laboratories network as well as to the laboratories network of the Italian Chambers of Commerce system.
SERVICES: INNOVATION AS A CONTINUOUS PROCESS WITHIN AN OPEN NETWORK
t2i supports the companies in their growing process through several services organized in the following 5 areas:
- TRADEMARKS, PATENT AND TECHNICAL STANDARDS: services for safeguard and development of intellectual property for companies and consultancy services as well as guidance on UNI/CEI/ISO standards
- METROLOGY, TESTING LABS AND USER-CENTERED DESIGN: cutting-edge laboratories to support acknowledgement and certification of products on domestic and international markets as well as development of new products through innovative technologies
- INNOVATION, RESEARCH AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES: services to support companies as for the development of innovation driven projects and adoption of research results through international and world-class networks
- TRAINING, ORGANIZATION AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: skills empowerment pathways for companies and people in search of new professional and training opportunities, orientation services, education, mentoring on work placement
- INNOVATIVE START-UPS AND BUSINESS INCUBATOR: services to support launch of new and innovative enterprises through coaching and settlement opportunities at the start-up incubato